Monday, February 24, 2014

What Region would I like to go to?

What Region would you like to go to and why?
I would like to go to MIMAROPA or Region IVb. I would like to go there because I would like to touch the clouds on MIMAROPA's highest mountain, Mt. Halcon.


What do I do to have fun there?
I would go their beaches and spend a night there. I would visit the Tubbbataha marine park in Palawan. And I would also taste their refreshing coconuts.


What will I do to preserve this region?
One thing I would do is not harm the sea. Why? Because some animals that can only be seen in the Philippines are endangered. Like the Butanding or whale shark. They live in the oceans that we fish in. When we fish with harmful chemicals it kills the fishes and also the endangered animals. And when we keep doing this, we will not see them anymore. 

Another thing I will do is not cutting down the coconut trees. Why? Because if we cut down these trees, people will no longer have coconuts or drinks to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment