Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Can I have a dog, please?"

"Can I have a dog, please?" This is the same question I ask you over and over again. I really want a dog. Why you ask? I want someone to play with me everyday. I want a dog that is a small breed so that it will not take up too much space in our house. 
This is the kind of dog I would want to have a, Bichon frise 

When you buy me a dog I promise I will keep a close watch on it. I want a dog so that there is someone who will watch me at night from strangers and burglars coming in our house. People with dogs are always happy when they are getting them and they take great care of them too. I have been watching dog performers ever since. And when watching them I always think of what would happen if I bought a dog. When you buy me a dog I can teach her tricks to impress people. I promise that I will maintain a schedule on walking her up and down our street. I promise I will feed her 3 times a day after we eat. I will keep watching videos about how I can keep my dog alive, healthy and well fit until she is old.

I will take very good care of her and I will always play with her whenever I have free time. One last reason on why I want a dog is because I want to get thinner. When I walk her, sometimes we run and while running I can loose weight on it. So, every time I walk her, I can lose weight. Sometimes I see dogs that are big and small, some have long hair and some have short hair. But no matter how big or how small my dog is, I will always love her no matter what size it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment