Monday, November 18, 2013

My first trip to U.S.A

My first trip to USA was a blast. I first went to Los Angeles. Then, the next day, we went to new york and stayed there for two days. After that we took a bus to Canada and stayed there for one week while mama went to cincinnati and stayed there for 5 days. While we were in Canada, we stayed in tita arlene's home and went to a lot of places. We went to downtown, the mall and we met ninang anne. While we were in ninang anne's house w met a new baby. her name was Martina. i played for hours and hours with her. I had fun with her because she had a lot of toys. After a few hours, we went home and slept. The day that I will never forget is when I went to ninang anne's house again and I slept there. The next day we went to a friend's house and picked her up. Then we went to the great wolf lodge and we swam there. I swam in the wave pool, the lazy pool, the Jacuzzi and we even went into the mammoth slide where we went in a tube and we sat down in a large tube filled with water. I really had a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment