Monday, September 23, 2013

Letter to game center

September 24, 2013

7904 Buenaventura St. San Dionisio,
Paranaque City, Philippines

Dear Sir or Madam:

                              Good morning. I am Abijah Kathryn Sta.Ana. I am turning 10 years old this year. I own an Ipad and I would like to request for a new game. I would like it to be educational but fun. The game I would like to have in the Ipad is an abacus game. In this game, I would like to learn how to use an abacus, learn and know the parts of it, know the numbers, practice on it and have a test on how to use it. I would like to call it Abacus club. I would like this game to be in my Ipad because I would like to memorize my multiplication tables and add , subtract, divide and multiply faster. I think that kids would like this because they would also like to learn math faster, easier and in a fun way. I would appreciate it if you could consider my proposal. Thank you and have a nice day.


                                                                                                                Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment