Monday, July 1, 2013

My gymnastic lessons.

Have you ever done a cartwheel or maybe a split? Well you’re lucky because I haven’t, but I will learn soon enough because I enrolled in Club Gymnastica.

On my first day of gymnastic lessons, I woke up happy and excited. I ate my breakfast, washed my body and changed my clothes. Then my grandfather took my mom and I to Kapitolio Pasig. I immediately joined my class, warmed up  and learned  all kinds of gymnastic stunts like cartwheel, split, bridge etc. We also used all kinds of equipments like bars, beam, floor and trampoline. Finally I changed my clothes and we headed back home. I felt really happy for my 1st gymnastic lessons.

On the 2nd week we focused on floor exercise, trampoline and beam. I was nervous while walking on the beam because I thought I would fall.

On the 3rd week the coaches introduced the bars to us. I felt confident while we swung on the bars. We are like monkeys swinging from one tree to the other.

On the 4th week we continued to improve our cartwheel and handstand. I need to train harder to perfect these stunts. Aside from learning all of these stunts I also met new friends.

On the 5th week our coach introduced us to new stunts such as back roll and back bridge. They are easy to do because I didn't hurt myself and I listened to my coach while he was introducing it to us.

On the 6th-7th week we did the same stunts and used the same equipment. I can already do the handstand properly but my cartwheel still needs a little improvement.

On the 8th week we met new coaches because our old coach is absent. They introduced to us hand stand bridge. I felt a little unsure by this stunt because I'm not familiar with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment